I know this is broad and not very descriptive but I will try as much as I can. I've been dealing with general sickness for years.
2. Tired all the time...to the point where every single day, waking up is a battle
3. Tonsils and lymph nodes are always swollen
4. just recently, my hair has been thinning. I'll shower and a larger than average amount of hair will fall out
5. I feel weak all the time
6. I seem to always have a cold
7. I get headaches frequently
8. Sometimes I get dizzy
9. General malaise
10. I take good care of my teeth. For some reason, however, they break. I don't have medical, and thank goodness they are all molars, but they just break. I'll be eating something that isn't hard at all. They are just very brittle.
I know when these things are isolated, they aren't a big deal. But I can't remember the last time I wasn't some sort of "sick". I've gone to the doctor for these individual things, but never really had the money to go through a trial and error thing for anything else. I feel I might just have a very weak immune system, but I have no idea why? Any help would be great...
I agree with the other redditor that you need workup for thyroid levels. I'm not sure why you were hospitalized, but it's possible they don't check it because it's not routinely tested unless they had a suspicion for a problem with it. The brittle teeth fits with hypothyroidism.