Sore surrounded by painful blisters that when popped formed smaller sores...

Write Answer

Health Care

2 Answers
1 people found this helpful

Sounds like a viral or bacterial infection. Only thing to do is see a dermatologist, I would think. They'll either know it off the bat, or do a culture and find out.

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
About HealthExamine
HealthExamine is a community dedicated to health care question and answers. The statements made on HealthExamine are not a substitute for medical care. If you have a medical emergency or your condition worsens, seek medical attention immediately.